£40.00

Gold Leather Clutch Bag with Handmade Leather Tassel and Wrist Strap, both detachable. Contrast stitching in pink to highlight the lining

A deep bronze gold textured Leather Clutch Bag and fully lined with a vintage floral print in 100% Cotton. High qualitybrass zipper ( 10 inch opening).
Approx 11.5 inches length by 7.5 inches deep. Top stitched in deep pink.

This beautiful leather has a real luxurious feel and would look equally good with a smart outfit as it does with Jeans and boots. The tassel and wrist strap are both detachable.
Handmade in my rural workshop where I use a wide variety of leathers to make my range of bags and accessories, so if you don’t see the colour you want do contact me to see if I have anything in my supplies that might suit you?

This item will come boxed with signed for second class postage.

1 in stock