Leopard Print Hair on Hide Clutch Bag

£45.00

Leopard Print Hair on Hide Clutch Bag.

Hair on Cowhide Leather Clutch Bag in a bang on trend Leopard Print finish including a quaint matching tassel and leather wrist strap, both of which are detachable . This leather has a really luxurious feel to it.
Fully lined with a vintage damask weight Fleur de Lys Pattern lining.  Good quality YKK brass zipper ( 10 inch opening).
Approx 11.5 inches length by 7.5 inches deep.
This item has been handmade in my rural Dorset workshop where I work with a variety of different leathers making many one of a kind Heirloom pieces.

1 in stock

Description

Maker's note

A stunning little bag for a night out! Dress it up or dress it down. Made from a printed hair on hide, it has a lovely soft feel and is just the right size to hold all the essentials.

Approx dimensions:

Approx  11.5 inches length by 7.5 inches deep.

Shipping charges for home and overseas customers are calculated at checkout.

UK shipping is either by Courier or by Royal Mail but always tracked.
We aim to send your order as soon as possible, either same or following day. However, there may be the odd instance when we take a couple of days to get your order underway. If it will be any longer, then we will contact you to explain why! If you need the product for a special date, please make us aware of this and we will do our very best to accommodate you. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver at the weekends or on bank holidays.

Ladies Leather Handbags
and Accessories

Mens Leather bags
and Accessories