Messenger Laptop Bag

£150.00

Messenger bag or satchel or laptop bag… call it what you will, but this is superb over the shoulder bag for Sir or Madam. It is made from a soft, brown, wax feeling leather which will age and soften over time. The bag is semi lined with a black pig skin leather and comes with a valuables, card holder zipped pocket that pops on and off giving you flexibility.

The strap is adjustable with brass buckle and will suit over the shoulder or across body. The bag clasp is a unique claw clasp and made and finished in solid antique brass.

Description

Laptop-distressed-leather-Brown-briefcase-computer-brass-buckle-lined-airbook-bag-apple-lap-top-mac-satchel-mac-book-pro-macbook

Maker's note

This bag will house a 13″ inch to 15″ laptop, plus A4 files.

The waxy leather will age superbly and will actually look and feel better after being used for a year.

The clasp is a unique design and interlocks with the clasp.

Approx dimensions:

The bag is 18″ inches wide, 10″ tall and approximately 2″ in depth.

The extendable strap is 1½” across and 54″ long. The strap hangs from 22″ to 28″ with brass buckle.

The detachable inner valuables bag is 6″ wide by 8″ depth.

Shipping charges for home and overseas customers are calculated at checkout.

UK shipping is either by Courier or by Royal Mail but always tracked.
We aim to send your order as soon as possible, either same or following day. However, there may be the odd instance when we take a couple of days to get your order underway. If it will be any longer, then we will contact you to explain why! If you need the product for a special date, please make us aware of this and we will do our very best to accommodate you. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver at the weekends or on bank holidays.

Ladies Leather Handbags
and Accessories

Mens Leather bags
and Accessories