Green Leather Dog Collar

£29.50

Leather Dog Collar, Racing Green Distressed Leather, Medium Size Dog Collar, Handmade with a Native American pattern webbing and a green edge stitching . 1 inch wide and approx 22.5 inches in length with nickel plated hardware and holes at 18,19,20 &21 inches, or made to order in various sizes. Includes cast D ring.Please make sure that you measure your dog’s neck carefully before ordering. The measurement of the collar is based on the inside diameter of the collar. I measure from the bar of the buckle to the first and last hole to show sizing. (eg fits 16-19 inches) I suggest choosing a collar that fits on the middle hole to allow for fluctuations in weight or thickness for coat. So a good rule of thumb is to add on about an inch (or whatever it is) to the measurement of the neck to ensure a comfortable fit. In accordance with our policies we will of course be happy to refund or replace if you order the wrong size but please note that the cost of returns is at the buyers expense and there will be an additional postage charge for exchange. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASE IF YOU ARE UNSURE

Description

Maker's note

This Collar has been made by me in my rural Dorset workshop where I work with many variations of leather to make bags, accessories and dog collars and many bespoke creations.

This item will come boxed for security and will require a signature for delivery. Shipping costs included.

Approx dimensions:

One inch wide and approx 22.5 inches in length with holes at 18,19,20 &21 inches.

Can be made to order in other sizes

Shipping charges for home and overseas customers are calculated at checkout.

UK shipping is either by Courier or by Royal Mail but always tracked.
We aim to send your order as soon as possible, either same or following day. However, there may be the odd instance when we take a couple of days to get your order underway. If it will be any longer, then we will contact you to explain why! If you need the product for a special date, please make us aware of this and we will do our very best to accommodate you. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver at the weekends or on bank holidays.

Ladies Leather Handbags
and Accessories

Mens Leather bags
and Accessories